Shaka Zulu, London’s largest South African restaurant, opened its doors in August 2010 with a special royal blessing from the Zulu King, HRH Goodwill Zwelithini. Set over a groundbreaking 27,000 sq ft in The Stables Market, Camden this spectacular two-floor restaurant, bar and a club that offers amazing food, drinks, live music, dancing and daytime family entertainment.
The lower floor of this stunning venue is complemented by a display of 20ft high warrior statues and the Mezzanine level offers a champagne bar and cocktail lounge overlooking the stunning braai restaurant. Carved wooden murals cover every inch of Shaka Zulu's walls and ceiling making it a beautiful space to host private events and parties.
• Standard Tables: £500 minimum spend (10 guests max)
• VIP Tables: £1K minimum spend (10 guests max)
HOW TO BOOK A VIP TABLE AT SHAKA ZULU?
• Call / Text / WhatsApp us at: +44 (0)77 6916 9101
• Send an email to email@example.com
• We proceed your booking request directly with the club and we send the confirmation to your e-mail.
HOW TO PAY?
• London Lux offers free VIP table booking without additional costs.
• There is no need to pay in advance for a table booking. You settle your bill in the club at the end of the night.
WHAT TO DO AT THE DOOR?
• When you arrive at the club just give the full name of the table booking (company name for corporate events) to the person at the door.
• You will get in via the VIP entry (faster queue).
• We will be in touch with you all night just to make sure that you are happy with our services and that you are having the best experience possible.
PHOTOS OF SHAKA ZULU