Autumn is the Best Season in London
Wednesday, 23 of September of 2015
So today summer is officially over. Welcome to the Autumn!
Some of you... Ok, probably most of you are feeling depressed even when thinking about Autumn but here we are to up lift you a bit and remind you that Autumn in London can be beautiful, fun and the best season of the year. And it is all because...
17. Trees in Regent's Park surprise you with their colours
16. When there is fog, you feel like Sherlock Holmes
15. Your Favourite TV Shows are back on the air
13. You can spoil yourself with ginger-honey-lemon tea, hot chocolate or Pumpkin Spice Latte in Starbucks.
12. New season, new clothes. Perfect excuse for shopping!
11. If you have a bad hair day you can wear a hat and nobody will look at you strange
10. It's cuddle weather ^^
9. You have an extra hour to do whatever you like
8. Halloween costumes will make you laugh
7. And it's is a great excuse to party all week long...!
6. On the 5th of November the sky is exploding in a burst of colours
4. Can be played both ways ;)
3. Christmas Carols in every shop reminds you that Christmas break is soon.
2. Bathing Suit Season is over - nobody will notice these extra pounds you gained. Besides you still have few months before getting in shape for another Summer.
1. You have completely new parties to attend!!!
Keep visiting our website to stay updated about coming parties this season or text for more info